For our family viewing of the Olympics we made some fun finger foods including a whole lot of absolutely delicious chicken wings. As always, this recipe is super simple, very healthy and incredibly good!
This recipe is for one pound although I would highly recommend doubling (if not tripling) this recipe!
Here’s what you need:
1 lb Chicken wings
1 tbsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp Pepper
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Melted coconut oil
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 480 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix seasoning together.
3. Throw chicken wings on baking pan and drizzle with oil.
4. Sprinkle all seasoning on wings and toss.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Freezer tips: This meal can easily be prepped ahead of time and frozen. Season chicken wings and put in freezer bag. Thaw before cooking in oven. Or, thaw and place in foil wrap and grill outside.
From our Whole Family to yours…….
Latest posts by Whole Family Strong (see all)
- Preparing My Heart for Homeschooling - July 24, 2017
- 50 of Our Favorite Grain-Free Instant Pot Recipes + Giveaway - May 1, 2017
- The Beautiful, Hard, Christmas Season - December 5, 2016