Sweet Potato Hash is such a delicious side dish to any meal and it is also a great snack to boost your energy and recovery. This vitamin packed food is great for everyone and so simple to make a bunch of. When my kids smell the sweet potatoes cooking I quickly have 3 helpers in the kitchen with their little fingers taking samples. It really is that good. I have a few “samples” myself!
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what you do:
1. Using a handheld grater or a food processor, grate as many sweet potatoes as you need. (Make extra, it goes fast)
2. Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil in pan on med/high heat.
3. Add a layer of sweet potatoes and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Flip and stir and let them continue to crisp up for another 5 minutes.
5. When the sweet potatoes are a bright orange and crispy remove from pan and let drain on a paper towel lined plate.
6. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
7. Repeat the process until all sweet potatoes are cooked, using more coconut oil as needed.
Serve and Enjoy!
Latest posts by Whole Family Strong (see all)
- Preparing My Heart for Homeschooling - July 24, 2017
- 50 of Our Favorite Grain-Free Instant Pot Recipes + Giveaway - May 1, 2017
- The Beautiful, Hard, Christmas Season - December 5, 2016