Our friends over at Sisters Raising Sisters are celebrating their Two-Year Blogiversary, and Whole Family Strong is joining the party!
If you are not familiar with their blog, you should go check it out. Here’s a little bit about these Sisters:
“We are Sisters, each Raising a set of Sisters with our husbands, separated by geography but not philosophy. And our lives are everything you would never expect. Mustang Sally is a national sports television producer for FOX Sports and ESPN. Penny Lane is an aerospace engineer and astronaut trainer for NASA. We are Wives, Mothers and Daughters of Our King. Our counter-culture careers (now part-time or on-hold), play a happy runner-up to investing in our families and working to change the culture our girls are destined to encounter.
We like to describe ourselves as “Empowered Traditionalists.”
Our homes are filled with equal parts rockets and baby dolls. We navigate strewn-about racecars and tea sets while teaching our daughters to change diapers, change the oil in the car, change preconceptions and that it’s okay to maybe someday change their last names. Above all, we are teaching them to be unashamed, unwavering, unstoppable women of God.”
To mark this milestone, the Sisters are giving away a whole prize pack of goodies for mommas and kids with $245, and they want to share the love with our readers.
In the Blogiversary Giveaway you’ll find:
- STEM building kits from GoldieBlox
- Earrings from The Purple Toadstool
- Mommy and Me nail wraps and application kit from Jamberry
- Montessori toys from Cake in the Morn
- Hair jewelry from Lilla Rose
- Motivate Kids to Clean: Chore Cards and eBook from Blooming With Joy
- A handbag from Sak Saum
- Children’s catechism from Proverbial Homemaker
Be sure to keep your eye out as the Sisters review many of the giveaway items throughout the month of April.
Now, join us in the celebration and ENTER TO WIN the giveaway below. Good Luck!
Latest posts by Whole Family Strong (see all)
- Preparing My Heart for Homeschooling - July 24, 2017
- 50 of Our Favorite Grain-Free Instant Pot Recipes + Giveaway - May 1, 2017
- The Beautiful, Hard, Christmas Season - December 5, 2016